SMITH & NEPHEW
SMITH & NEPHEW 66027313 Intrasite Gel Hydropgel Wound Dressing
Smith & Nephew Intrasite® Gel Amorphous Hydrogel Wound Dressing 25g Applipak, Sterile, Non-Adherent, Contains Propylene Glycol
Smith & Nephew IntraSite® Gel Amorphous Hydrogel Dressing promotes rapid but gentle debridement of necrotic tissue, while being able to loosen and absorb slough and exudates. It can also be used to provide a moist, wound healing environment during the later stages of wound healing. It is non-adhering and does not harm viable tissue or the skin surrounding the wound. Ideal for every stage in the wound management process.
- Comes in a easy-to-use, APPLIPAK* delivery system.
- Partially hydrated, hydrogel formulation.
- Gel absorbs slough and exudate without damaging fragile granulation tissue.
- Gentle action leaves delicate granulation tissue undisturbed, reducing trauma.
- Non-adherent so it is easily removed from the wound.
- Contains propylene glycol which acts as a humectant (moisturizer).
- Creates a moist, wound healing environment.
- Desloughing and debriding action.